Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mali & Eva: The crazy ladies


Hotchi! Hotchi! Hotchi in ma poochi! I am very excited for cousin Michipoo to come visit from transylvania. he has been slutting it up out there for quite some time but now i think hes ready for some american slutting. my dumb boring daughter is clearly very upset that he is coming because my sister Eva and i are gonna put on our bar fly bimbo outfits and hit the town with him while she and her cousin Crystal stay home and sing songs and do chores. we may also have them sew a hot outfit for Mitchipoo but its much easier since he lost his arm. frankly i am sick of their whining and boring singing. I think there's a rick stenson concert in town soon!

"Craaaazy laaadies , you're the ladies with the thing craaaazy laaadies, drive me crazy with the thing...."

i'LL let you know if things get hot and heavy. dirty and wetty. my faaaavoritos!

-Mali




No comments:

Post a Comment