Tuesday, February 23, 2010

sick in the what?

If i can't start a revolution, imagunna start an epidemic! Yes, that's a threat!

I'm sick. I've been fighting off something that I can't spell. Docs don't like to spell things for you and god knows we can't read their handwritting. I'm not even sure if I'm pronouncing it right because my doc had a very thick hebrewy accent. The quarter of me that is jewish veers more on the woody allen side than the yentil side. They were Seinfeld jews not fasting jews. So, I'm not sure if hebrew is the accent my doc had but he was at Beth Israels walk in clinic, so that's my guess. He also looked like sort of like yoda. Maybe a cross between yoda and the little man from Twin Peaks. For some reason that made me trust him more.

I went in on friday because I did not see any improvements in my severe sore throat after 4 days of bed rest. Got antibiotics and I seem to be improving but its soo damn slow!
I leave for India this friday! This sick wont let me act like the super excited spaz I want to be acting like. It's also my sweeties birthday tomorrow. And on top of that I feel that through my profound blogging I am making some real headway towards creating world peace and justice for underdogs!

So I write this blog to the powers that be! If there are any out there? And fuck if I know, but I'm not gonna leave any stone unturned! Get me better! Get me better so I can make the world a better place! I promise not to put it off this time! I'll get around to it. I swear. Do it for the underdogs, man!

Xo

-Me

No comments:

Post a Comment